grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL haven't been to the doctor since the early 90's at least not for myself.

Yes, I try to avoid it. Only been in the hospital for birthing those two babies. First time, the nurse wanted to put iv in my left hand. I asked her please put it in my right because I am left-handed. Oh, we always put it on the left. No, I'd prefer the other hand. Oh, it will be easier this way. Well, I'd like to have full use of my left hand. Really, it's better on the left. Is there some medical necessity to have it on the left? You can just put the iv stand on the other side, right? Well, I don't know... as she grabs my left hand. Look, I'm going to be here awhile and want to be able to wipe my own butt! (I got a little mad.) Oh well, okay then. Hated every moment of the hospital part of the experience, but appreciated that I probably would not have survived either time without modern medicine.

Is it late for me? I know I'm pretty sleepy.

Tomorrow is picture day at school, so I need to make sure DD has the shirt she wants.

My boys never cared how they looked. Luckily there were usually some volunteer moms on standby with combs!
My older son has to have his senior portrait done this year. He finally cares, but the pictures are due for the yearbook 2 days after he gets his braces off. We got permission to submit the pic a little late.
cool.png

My boys never cared how they looked.  Luckily there were usually some volunteer moms on standby with combs! 
My older son has to have his senior portrait done this year.  He finally cares, but the pictures are due for the yearbook 2 days after he gets his braces off.  We got permission to submit the pic a little late.  :cool:

I asked how she wanted her hair and she said "how it always is." I'm going to push for a bow, at least.

A bow!
smile.png
Maybe it's better I had two boys. I would never think of the girly things. Tomboy to this day. I was lucky if my mom could get the rats nest out of my hair.
lol.png

Sorry, "now that I have given what???

nothing I had started posting something and then changed my mind thought I had cancelled the quote of obviously not.
Quite obviously not cancelled. Obviously not nothing. Ya'll have been on this thread for a long time Twist. I'm a newbie here. If ya don't like something I say, please blast it out! I'm just trying to fit in, laugh and tease, learn and share when asked and where I think I have knowledge. Feel like a boil on a yak's tail right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom