grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol mini blinds as bunk beds. How do you come up with this stuff
lau.gif
it just part of being "gifted"

Camping, doing good with your new puppy!!!!
thumbsup.gif
I think it changes their personality when they are starving. Puts them in survival mode, kind of frenetic behavior. I bet he will get calmer as he puts on a little more weight.

Camping, did you say you were left handed too? I missed that last night, but Twist said "all 3" of us... so unless he was having one of his Norske moments...

That reminds me, the post that you said there was two of Satan's babies on the list, I know exactly which two you were referring too and couldn't agree more.

I am sorry but it just torks me off when some one get's on national tv shakes their farking finger at me and lies. And their only human line of horse apples... we have every right to hold the leader of this country to a higher standard they are representing this Great Nation and the ideals it stands for.

ooff fell down getting off my soap box.

left handed people are in their right mind. think about it....
yes twist i seen that. I seen that you were quite willing as long as I didnt find out.
smack.gif

Camping, doing good with your new puppy!!!!
thumbsup.gif
I think it changes their personality when they are starving. Puts them in survival mode, kind of frenetic behavior. I bet he will get calmer as he puts on a little more weight.

Camping, did you say you were left handed too? I missed that last night, but Twist said "all 3" of us... so unless he was having one of his Norske moments...

I meant wish, mutt, and camping but got a little flustered when I got propositioned.
lau.gif
and 4 hours of sleep the night before didn't help either.

I wonder how many members BYC  looses due to the rotten way byc works for non paying or non-gifted members.   
I'm still here because of all of y'all and the knowledge and experience and helpful people. I must say though if I hadn't found grannies thread, I wouldn't be on here very much. We're like one big psychotic family :lau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom