grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Without you ,we wouldn't be here granny! I honestly wouldn't be on this site much. You made us all a home. :hugs

2. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Well gotta go. Pearls started the beatings again wanting to go to wal Mart. And twist, when the beatings stop last night I gave pearl your hug. She said thanks and started the beatings again.

3. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    well, Thank you for the thought.. One day , I wont be here but you have made friends on here and I would fully expect you to carry this thread on. and maybe a giggle about me every once in a while. hopefully not for a long time but if i have learned anything its that tomorrow is not promised .

4. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I think he must of went to the kitchen like a good little boy and started on my fudge. [​IMG][​IMG]

5. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Any of us could go at anytime granny . And I think this thread will last forever.

2 people like this.
  6. chickisoup

chickisoup one Blessed chicki Premium Member

7. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    nope had to go BS with some of my regular hunters espically since one of them also bought a pup from me.

8. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    well I and the 4 dogs are off to the farm only coming home with 3. Yuri gets another 3 week mini vacation as Beth is in season. NO hillbilly breeding here. you all have a great day. TTFN

9. prostar

prostar Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2015
    Sunny SoCal
    So uh, what does it mean for a roo to "drop a wing"?

10. chickisoup

chickisoup one Blessed chicki Premium Member

Oh my!!!! I am going to need to work hard to keep up with all of you!!!
    I know I am missing some important posts and I apologize now for any missed congrats or voices of sympathy I have not added. I must admit I have been skimming occasionally as I try to get to know each of you a bit better.

I know I am going to be another 100 posts behind by dark but I must scoot outside now and get to work. I have to get into the herb garden and harvest what last night's freeze didn't take and get it into the dehydrator and then do what I need to for the critters, etc. before we get our first snow tomorrow night. The autumn was beautiful this year but way too short! The winds of the past few days took down all the color before I had a chance to get outside with the camera. At least we did manage to sneak in roadtrip to see the color along the Big Water (Superior) over the weekend.

Ok, enough stalling, back to work!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by