grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
not if there split up the middle hahaa
sounds like you have played this a lot ! I wanna play truth or dare !

then they aren't pantyhose they are stockings (fishnet or seamed ones please with garters
droolin.gif
)

Last edited:
ok but you gotta kiss those heels good by. LOL
come on Mutt, wishing , wanna play truth or dare ? but you have to really do it. no cheating !!

those cramps will be tender for a couple days after. wash a potato , poke it with a fork a few times and nuke it for 5 min. or so . depending on the size. sour cream, butter, chives, cheese, bacon, whatever strikes your fancy. it will help promise.
Nummers! IF I can stop laughing, Twist...don't know all your symptoms, only what you just said. Mine were the same, foot, calf cramping like charley horse pain. Toes going whacky. Ate banannas, drank more water, they'd come and go. Until they didn't. It was arterial blood clots, and by the time I went to the dr (urgent care) it was almost irreversible, I almost lost a leg at the knee. I don't mean to
old.gif
but if you're not positive what's causing it...maybe have a look at Peripherial artery disease and/or claudation. Rant over.

Nummers! IF I can stop laughing, Twist...don't know all your symptoms, only what you just said. Mine were the same, foot, calf cramping like charley horse pain. Toes going whacky. Ate banannas, drank more water, they'd come and go. Until they didn't. It was arterial blood clots, and by the time I went to the dr (urgent care) it was almost irreversible, I almost lost a leg at the knee. I don't mean to
old.gif
but if you're not positive what's causing it...maybe have a look at Peripherial artery disease and/or claudation. Rant over.

well I usually don't get them very often and mainly when I forget to have a glass or 2 of milk a day. But I will keep it in mind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom