grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning all ! Just catching up and my hand is killing me but i wanted to stop in and wish everyone a good day.
Awww, granny, I hope you feel better
hugs.gif

Good morning-afternoon to all!

granny, what's the deal with your hand? Did you injure it? You don't have any dark lines moving up your wrist do you? Any other symptoms? Bite maybe? You got bum feet, you can't have a bad hand!

morning all ! Just catching up and my hand is killing me but i wanted to stop in and wish everyone a good day.
What happened to your hand? Does it need to be amputated?...cause I am sure one of us could do it for you.
lol.png

In all seriousness, hope you are ok.
hugs.gif

I am ridiculously excited for tomorrow. ......going to my first real poultry show (besides county 4h many years back as a kid). Just going to spectate, but still can't wait. Really hoping to find some birds in the sales area, maybe get us some nice stock for DS if he decides to do poultry at fair next year and set us up to do some breeding and hatching....hopefully not a wasted trip like last weekend

Armadillos have rototilled my yard. They do this every fall looking for grub worms umder the trees. Im going to post a pictire of our 20 yr old horse if byc will allow me.

I am ridiculously excited for tomorrow. ......going to my first real poultry show (besides county 4h many years back as a kid). Just going to spectate, but still can't wait. Really hoping to find some birds in the sales area, maybe get us some nice stock for DS if he decides to do poultry at fair next year and set us up to do some breeding and hatching....hopefully not a wasted trip like last weekend
ya.gif
way cool take pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom