grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaaa, shut me the heck up.

me thinks granny's imagination kicked in on that one.
lau.gif

i finally caught up..beautiful horses..i'd love to go with you mare..i have never been to one..granny i hope your pain goes away..chicki  sounds like you live in a beautiful place and like  granny said  you can write so good.i felt like i was watching the northern lights too,,red  you cook? sounded good  no one cooks for me i think it taste better when someone else does the cooking  even if it's a sandwich..newfie  i sure hope you are feeling ok. camping  so  sorry about your hen..how do you treat pox? thats about all i can remember i read.. except for twist  pretending that was a chicken leg  he was licking..sounded too real for me lol very impressive too.. 

Fowl pox is viral and has to run its course. 4 weeks I think? Or maybe 6-8. It's a long time. The dry pox is no big deal, but if it "worsens" to wet pox then that can be fatal. They usually starve to death because they stop eating. My whole flock had wet pox last year and I managed to nurse them all through.

I'm hoping that moving her inside this early will keep the others from getting the wet pox. About 6 or so have dry pox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom