grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning All

I would like to sincerely Thank all of you for the encouragement to even enter the contest and for the votes.
hugs.gif

30 degrees at 6am. Still no frost. Feeling sluggish this am. Gd and me haven t fed chickens yet. Dh said i meed to ferment more feed since they like it so much. Granny mine hasn t molded. I have 3 containers that each hold 1 gallon- -1 days feed. When i empty it i fill back up with dry feed and cover with water and add some liquid from that drained off the ff-- starter. Am going to get cracked corn next week instead of wheat. Its working good for someone i know.

Good morning everyone!! It's your loyal reader here that pops in randomly from time to time. Congrats on the win twisted. Thought I would share something with you. I lost the football pool that I occasionally do with my friends. When I tried to give the winnings to my friend she begged for eggs instead. Lol never thought that my suburbanite friends would go crazy for the eggs!!! Good to know, this new found information gives me reason to increase my flock. Hope everyone has a marvelous Monday!!!!

yes Jane, you can see and no they were not all from us. tap the ovations and it will pop up. I gave a few ovations to the ones i liked . including twists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom