grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved all the pics of your critters last night. I was so mentally and physically exhausted I just relaxed and red. I could hardly put a sentence together. Your new littles are adorable! How do you do this BYC stuff on a phone? That would drive me plumb nuts! 
Believe me mutt it does drive me nuts . I'm not fast at typing anyway and I have to get off and get back on. Sometimes the smallest post like this one takes 10 minutes.

Quote:
Well, since my first try was not very memorable, I put another one in.
tongue.png

Ugh. My girls decided it would be a fabulous idea to give me a heart attack when I got home from work today.

Get home, Merida (one of my Marans) was under the orange tree. The others where no where to be found. Odd. Okay, walk towards the coop to see if anyone is hanging around there. Spot movement under the trailer, found the nuggets. Okay, that's 3/9, still missing most of my flock. So run around my property calling for them like a madwoman looking for signs of a predator or something!! Nothing!!!

They were in the very front of the property, across the yards of gravel. What the heck.

So we're now all accounted for....jerks.

Ugh. My girls decided it would be a fabulous idea to give me a heart attack when I got home from work today.

Get home, Merida (one of my Marans) was under the orange tree. The others where no where to be found. Odd. Okay, walk towards the coop to see if anyone is hanging around there. Spot movement under the trailer, found the nuggets. Okay, that's 3/9, still missing most of my flock. So run around my property calling for them like a madwoman looking for signs of a predator or something!! Nothing!!!

They were in the very front of the property, across the yards of gravel. What the heck.

So we're now all accounted for....jerks.

Hide-and-seek hens are the worst! :barnie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom