grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
all caught up. I think that Red has this contest in the bag. but who knows. I have an "evil" cow and if she keeps it up she's gonna be dinner. Chasing a couple other cows away from Porter and anything else she feels like. Nasty Witch.

Subject of the tan m & m's I hated that color look like turdletts . Green and Blue were my favs'

You know, that rooster on the caption contest is the most fuglyist chicken I have seen. And to be a polish...
sickbyc.gif
he really does look like he has some weird mittens on his head covering a comb. None of mine are that way.

good example, DD calls today. she has lost her insurance , food stamps the whole nine yards. why ? because she didnt fill out the paper work. was she waiting for someone else to do it ? I asked, how long have you know a while she says. why didnt you call them ? didnt know I could. why didnt you drop the papers off ? vans not working . (her son works right across the street). Ok, I will come take you. Can we do it wednesday she asks ?
smack.gif
Granny, i love ya to the moon and back, know it's your DD, but me thinks it's time to take the pillow out from under her ***** and put it under your own! I'm way out of line, but seriously. Has she asked if you need a ride to the Dr and do you need someone to go with you? I get being sure grandkids are cared for, but this irks me to no end. where is her dh in all this?

all caught up. I think that Red has this contest in the bag. but who knows. I have an "evil" cow and if she keeps it up she's gonna be dinner. Chasing a couple other cows away from Porter and anything else she feels like. Nasty Witch.

Subject of the tan m & m's I hated that color look like turdletts . Green and Blue were my favs'

Is it granny ? Eat me ! shes in heat. thats how they act when its that time of month.

Granny, i love ya to the moon and back, know it's your DD, but me thinks it's time to take the pillow out from under her ***** and put it under your own! I'm way out of line, but seriously. Has she asked if you need a ride to the Dr and do you need someone to go with you? I get being sure grandkids are cared for, but this irks me to no end. where is her dh in all this?
ya.gif
Finally ! You understand how much I would love to just shake her and tell her to wake the hell up ! Not one offer have i gotten. and if not for the babies having nothing to eat you can bet your sweet asses I wouldnt be available.

I can only think of two cash donations that we got, and one of those was today. Unless she's gotten more on her own.

She rattled off a handful of businesses today and said they "promised" to donate money. :smack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom