grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] Me neither! I couldn't share the love! Sleep well, thanks for being here!

2. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota

3. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    the last litter of pups in Dec of 2014 the females went for 450.. and males 400. I don't do it for the money but for the love of the breed and because I am an admitted puppy slut.

4. Mutt Farm

They know when they are saved.. Did you see my Airess post? The one from Tx? She was dam near dead. Velcro dog now. I picked up an Airedale in Wa state, Same deal. I was after the bloodline. Filthy. Broad even had mice running in her house.

5. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota

6. Mutt Farm

Absolutely! When I was saying intuitave dog to GH, like SS intuative. They check in. They NEED to be with who they love. They are superb with children.I wish your fav lady friend G. Hatchett had one.

7. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    I have had missallet to the vets to be checked out and nothing phyically wrong with her as far as not accepting a male. And the evil wench will beg and "present" herself to Yuri but as soon as anything starts to happen she is all snarls and teeth. She makes a great "nanny dog" She is constantly humping Lu , Yuri and now Beth. Also very good cleaner of the girls. Any ideas as to a "cure"

8. Mutt Farm

They are hard to come by pretty much everywhere. Especially the big hunt bred ones. In full coat, they're oblivious to cold. Clip em down in the spring. They tough and are fearless protectors if needed. They were used to hunt bear and mountain lion. i have a nice male from upstate Wa and the female from Tx, both intact. Both the foundation bloodline I like. Plan to breed them just didn't yet.

9. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota

10. Mutt Farm

Well kinda, once she's flagging, hold her for the breeding. Some chicks are snarky that way. You could also collect Yuri and AI. It's not that hard, but I think natural puts them in a better state to mother pups.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by