grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suppose I should follow suit - tomorrow is phase 1 of the big "flock swap" -- taking off early from work to come home, collect chickens and go meet with their new owner.......Saturday DS and I will pick up some replacement birds (all newly laying pullets).

ok Twist, 9 members and 19 guests want to know as do I. Where the heck have you been all evening ? was there an emergency ? did someone die ? do you have a reason for worrying us/me ? tell me something, and this goes for all of you. If something were to happen to one of you would someone tell us ? would you leave us wondering for the rest of our lives ? Not fair. I have passed my phone # on to another member so if im not here at least you guys would know.

The Yaks are great hauled 302 bushels of oats to the farm in 2 trips the oast was put in to large tote type bags. About 1200 lbs per bag. Then we had to fix the auger as someone (
hide.gif
) had backed into it at some point and pushed the metal covering/tube into the auger so it no workie. Way to much grain dust every where mainly my eyes. As being the blondish Norwegian that I am I would insist on being downwind of the dust both loading and unloading the oats.

ok Twist, 9 members and 19 guests want to know as do I. Where the heck have you been all evening ? was there an emergency ? did someone die ? do you have a reason for worrying us/me ? tell me something, and this goes for all of you. If something were to happen to one of you would someone tell us ? would you leave us wondering for the rest of our lives ? Not fair. I have passed my phone # on to another member so if im not here at least you guys would know.
didn't get in until 7 then had eggs to clean sort and package. Dinner to fix. Very long shower trying to remove grain dust and chaff from area's where it shouldn't be. My eye's are still burning a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom