grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    not sure. next time you are in town you could pick up a can the cheapest you can. Either sand or Styrofoam should work. With sand if you don't like it just pull out and re-insert in different postions until you get it where you like it.

2. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Those are beautiful mutt.

3. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    OMG now I really want some. Feel like I am cheating on my springer just posting this. SO cool.beatutiful

4. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    are you seeing a shape or pattern ? tall in center ect, ... ? thank you . i will try my best.. I do have fixative for my chalk, think thats about the same as hair spray.

5. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota

6. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    :gig. Het twist, why not sent her some real cat tails? Or the dogs eat them too?

7. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    are they soft Mutt ? how much do they weigh ? they look very big to me.... [​IMG]

8. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    give it a whirl. Or maybe elmers glue mixed with water and then soak the head good.

It might take you awhile to get everything just where you like it. But in the end it only has to please you.

1 person likes this.
  9. prostar

prostar Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2015
    Sunny SoCal
    Feeling rather accomplished today. Joys of getting off at 12:45

Everyone cross fingers. I'm tossing my hat in the ring for another job. Though don't know...we'll see if it's worth it. It's in town, but what concerns me is its advertised as "on call" and temporary.

Which due to hubs spending habits....hmm. Going to have another chat with him when he's home from work I think.

Got peach booked into the vet for her annual checkup. I'm quite disappointed with myself - checked her records and realized I'm overdue on her rabies shots. Dammit. booked her in for a Saturday two weeks from now (next week we'll be in the desert and this Saturday they're booked up). Decided to go for a Saturday so hubs can be part of the fun. "Why?!?"

Ugh. Cause we're all a family now dangit? Though it works having it be so far out since well, impending paycheck may be tight again cause yeah.

But. Also contacted my health insurance peeps. Found out that yeah closest doc is a freaking 50 minute drive away...will be booking an appointment tomorrow. Need more drugs!

Called up my old credit card company and cancelled that. It was kind of laying dormant anyway. No point in carrying a Canadian credit card.

Went to call the Canadian tax gods, and then realized where I was calling was three hours ahead so they were already closed. Will try again tomorrow. Whee.

10. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    depends on where your putting the pot. if against the wall I would sort of pyramid them, if in middle of room tall stuff in the middle of the pot.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by