grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey y'all. Super busy day tomorrow. And I'm starting to get nervous about all the rain that Patricia is bringing. I guess I'm going to stock up on pine shavings for the run and hope for the best.

are they telling you what to expect ?

10 inches.

WOW   10 inches is a lot.   Could you postpone the doings until next weekend??? 

Nope. Taking the kids to an air show, last chance. Rain is supposed to hold off til late Sunday, so I've got a little wiggle room. I'm going to get batteries and food, now that I'm thinking about it. We could get stranded if the river reaches the road. It happens a few times a year. It's 10 inches over 3 days.

WOW 10 inches is a lot. Could you postpone the doings until next weekend???
somad.gif
he.gif
rant.gif
he.gif
I'm missing pages of posts!!! Are ya'll talking on FB and answering here? Nothing from Camping about patricia!

Porter the other day sniffed one of the cows back ends and then looked at me sort of curled his upper lip up and stuck his tongue out at me. I am assuming eh was checking to see if the cow was fertile. But not sure.

There's not supposed to be any wind, just rain. She's already made landfall, so should lose power pretty quickly. We haven't had rain in awhile; our pond is just cracked mud and pine straw.

I'm about two hours from the coast, and about an hour from Texas. Prairie-type land. We're not real high, but everything is sand so it drains pretty quickly.

Nope. Taking the kids to an air show, last chance. Rain is supposed to hold off til late Sunday, so I've got a little wiggle room. I'm going to get batteries and food, now that I'm thinking about it. We could get stranded if the river reaches the road. It happens a few times a year. It's 10 inches over 3 days.
This is the only post I saw! You might get hit hard! In Ca, they said it turned a little more east than north, which would head it over the gulf toward you.
fl.gif
it peters out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom