grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it was red, if only you lived close. I would give you the black guy in a minute. Have had him on CL for $10 but no bites. I was hoping to have just one male in the coop for this winter.
They sure are beautiful and I'd sure get him if we were closer. I think I could sneak one in while pearls at work lol. She may not notice. Hope she don't read this :oops:

I have no idea what color mine is. he was all black but then he got frosted on. also the wings have a very small patch of brown. the best is the blue/purple ears and wattles and the 6th toe.

Yes it was red, if only you lived close. I would give you the black guy in a minute. Have had him on CL for $10 but no bites. I was hoping to have just one male in the coop for this winter.
They sure are beautiful and I'd sure get him if we were closer. I think I could sneak one in while pearls at work lol. She may not notice. Hope she don't read this :oops:
Your busted buddy, better head for the closet right now :lau

I have no idea what color mine is. he was all black but then he got frosted on. also the wings have a very small patch of brown. the best is the blue/purple ears and wattles and the 6th toe.
Yeah I think my ee has four toes and five toes on the other foot. Could that mean a silkie mix or is it just a freak of nature?

Your busted buddy, better head for the closet right now
lau.gif

I think Twist just got him out of there .
gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom