grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
when I moved here i saw some beautiful fall leaves red. I marked the trees for spring steala thon. boy was I sorry for that ! ended up in emergency. so thats what sumac looks like .
lau.gif

when I moved here i saw some beautiful fall leaves red. I marked the trees for spring steala thon. boy was I sorry for that ! ended up in emergency. so thats what sumac looks like .
Oh no. Poison oak is a pretty plant also. Glossy green leaves that turn a beautiful red in the fall. Not many native plants do that here. The deer browse on it. Seems they are immune.

we have all 3 of them here . never broke out from ivy or oak. sure wasnt expecting that ! same thing beautiful red . I have been trying very hard for a sugar maple and I dont understand it. all the other maples I have are doing well and the old red maple is native . they are all around me but that sugar just wont live.

I have the biggest, sweetest blackberrys I have ever ate. reblooming as well. I didnt get many this year either. and not sure i will want to eat them again. I washed them very well and sat them on the counter. seen an ant on the counter so I soaked them 2 more ants. they have to be dead after soaking right ? nope still in them. I dont see them at all but thats where they are coming from . I had ate about 4-6 berrys before I got the ants out.
sickbyc.gif

Mostly I can ignore the ads. My dad got this souped up computer for me a couple of Christmases ago, and it has a very fast processor. Some days the ads take a few seconds to load, but it's usually not too bad.

oh that good . did he do it or he had it done? I wonder if phones are different too. Like if red wins the contest how will it help him ?

I think this computer he didn't mess with. He has a buddy in town that takes all sorts of electronic stuff and refurbs it. My old laptop was from that guy. Guess they have a limited life span. I sure don't know about how golden feather works on a cell phone. Maybe you could ask a moderator. Red's got 13 now! We each have 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom