grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
frow.gif
Sweet dreams for those heading off to bed! I just caught up in time to say goodnight!

Granny, glad your shrubs got planted. That must be nice. Sure wish you had a camera so we could see.

Tippy, that's more rain than I've seen in 4 years! Your chickens are going to need little pool floaties!

Twist, when you close your eyes, do visions of pumpkin pulp appear? That used to happen to me during blackberry season.

Last edited:
frow.gif
Sweet dreams for those heading off to bed! I just caught up in time to say goodnight!

Granny, glad your shrubs got planted. That must be nice. Sure wish you had a camera so we could see.

Tippy, that's more rain than I've seen in 4 years! Your chickens are going to need little pool floaties!

Twist, when you close your eyes, do visions of pumpkin pulp appear? That used to happen to me during blackberry season.

Not yet but haven't been to bed since I finished.

It's more a felling of accomplishment , satisfaction , and gratefulness for the bounty of the earth and the ability to do it in the first place.

frow.gif

maybe pictures , not sure. they were taken with a promise to get them to facebook and hoping I can share from there. that happened to me when I was canning tomatoes. hahaa

frow.gif

you have black berries out there in California?? Where you are at???

Last edited:
About an hour north of San Francisco. Blackberries are everywhere. In the top 5 on the invasive plant list. #1 on the yummy invasive plant list. Not much in the way of berries this year, though. We also have poison oak instead of ivy or sumac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom