grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granny plecostomus are orginally from south America they to a much better job on alge in acquariums then the Chinese alge eaters as they don't get lazy as they get bigger.

Last edited:
I'm up emailing the t-shirt lady for the 5k. I finally got all the sponsors tallied: $2865 in monetary donations. That's FANTASTIC. HUGE RELIEF. Only need $135 to break last year's total, and that's without counting the race registrations or silent auction stuff. We're also going to have a bake sale and plate lunch.

Thanks everyone for your support. :hugs
Great job Camping, no wonder your shoulders are hurting. You've been carrying a tremendous load with all this 5K fundraiser stuff.

Quote: Eew not a fan of herring, but I do like a can of drained tuna with a little mayo, mustard & sweet relish, spread on crackers yum!

x2!!! I chop boiled eggs in mine, and eat on fluffy white bread. It's like a national holiday when I make tuna salad.

cooked barley is good in it to and celery & onions please but forget the relish or chipped dill pickles.

Last edited:
my iron must be low again. porter looks tasty. hahaa 

I had herring and mustard as a snack today. Really hit the spot.
Eew not a fan of herring, but I do like a can of drained tuna with a little mayo, mustard & sweet relish, spread on crackers yum!

x2!!! I chop boiled eggs in mine, and eat on fluffy white bread. It's like a national holiday when I make tuna salad.
Can't do the eggs, I'm allergic to them.

I didn't get my squash processed today. Spent the day moving furniture around. My grandson seriously has way too many toys lol. I have a beautiful sunporch done in knotty pine, windows on three sides. This has always been the kids safe room & the toy room naturally. It has been this way since his sister was a baby, so for 13 years. My dilemma today was when cooler weather sets in I move around my living room eliminating 1 chair so I can set up a card table for putting puzzles together. We have one going all the time in the winter. Now I have a extra chair that I must find room for & mind you this is not just a normal sized chair, it is a chase lounge. I absolutely hate the thing, it was given to me & until I can afford something different it stays. So instead of spending the day getting my squash done I wasted the day moving a bunch of heavy furniture around & now I'm pretty sore. I'll never learn lol
Your sun porch sounds so pretty! Can you sit in where it's warm and see the sun and the snow?
droolin.gif
Fond memories of a puzzle always in progress. Sorry you wrangles the furniture by yourself. Maybe ask for a little help? What's wrong with us gals that we need to do it all? Hope you're not too sore.

I like the smoked herring. I don't think I've tried pickled... I like sardines in mustard or hot sauce. And I like the lemon dill or sweet and spicy tunas. Or plain tuna. Basically I just love fish.

Any sushi or sashimi fans? We found a place with a happy hour once, and we ordered sushi by the piece (instead of a roll). I ate SO MUCH that I could barely walk out of the restaurant. It was excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom