grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
gee granny I think you would qualify as to the age requirement.
lau.gif

I didn't get my squash processed today. Spent the day moving furniture around. My grandson seriously has way too many toys lol. I have a beautiful sunporch done in knotty pine, windows on three sides. This has always been the kids safe room

Your sun porch sounds so pretty! Can you sit in where it's warm and see the sun and the snow? :drool  Fond memories of a puzzle always in progress. Sorry you wrangles the furniture by yourself. Maybe ask for a little help? What's wrong with us gals that we need to do it all? Hope you're not too sore. 
The porch is 4 season, so yes I get to enjoy the sun & the snow. I guess because I was raised to be tough (DUMB) I've always done it. If I had to wait on hubby to help do it, I could be waiting a while lol.

I make chicken salad with celery, red and green grapes, and walnuts. It's a favorite in the retreat season for ladies groups. Served on croissants with sweet tea.

do they wear red hats too ?

Not yet. Maybe some day.

I make chicken salad with celery, red and green grapes, and walnuts. It's a favorite in the retreat season for ladies groups. Served on croissants with sweet tea.

I would of thought you would used pecans  being from the south   sounds good tho. 

Pecans are too darn expensive! I can buy bulk walnut halves at SAMs.

When I am ready to "retire" my dogs they all get broken. You can't really say fixed since their parts worked before and now they don't
True that! WAY off topic here.
old.gif
I don't believe in early spay/ neuter. I understand it is necessary to control overpopulation of homeless mutts. I don't however see the need to hurry to alter a dog that is not indiscriminately breeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom