grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night Mutt, sweet dreams
1f634.png

Say camping does your son talk at all ??    They originally thought the same of my brother (2 years younger)  but he was fine I just did all the talking and deciding for the both of us.  

He talks NONSTOP. Hilarious observations. He keeps me on my toes, which is why my feet always hurt so bad. :lol:

But he doesn't say any consonants. If he were to say "big boy cup" it would come out "geh boe cuh." He gets sounds backwards and skips some altogether. No y, r, or f sounds. He's VERY good at saying "I told you not to do that!" I guess because he hears it so much. :lau

DD was speaking in clear sentences before she could walk (FINALLY took her first step at 18 mos) so this has been frustrating for me.

yup, there all my sisters. Yours too. dont matter what they look like or how they dress. I dont do it for attention. I do it because this is how God made me.  It is for feeding babies and IMHO nothing else.  I feel like the dress code today is made by men who were not breast fed by their moms.  LOL
Lol there's a lot of people with no bras here. Me and pearl was grocery shopping the other day and there was a woman breast feeding. Funny thing is, I didn't even notice till pearl told me. Usually my no bra alert goes off but not this time. I've actually see this many times. Fine by me. A baby's gotta eat.

having problems with GS as well with speech . they seemed to be delayed , 2 of them but at kindergarten and 3rd are finally catching up. one never spoke until 4 yrs. and my mom taught him his first word by singing . hey, nanaaa

Got a letter today that they've finally scheduled an appt for DS to evaluate his speech. :celebrate For a year I've said he needed intervention and instead of help I always heard "he'll grow out of it" or "he'll fix it himself when he starts school" or that DD was doing all his talking for him (not true), and on and on. Now when people ask how old he is and I say "almost 4" they just get quiet and change the subject.

It's so bad. Heartbreaking. So hopefully we can get on a path to improvement. He's such a bright funny kid, I don't want him to be self-conscious in school. He's a wildman and a terror, but I don't ever want anything to slow him down.
I'm so happy for you Camping. Hope they can help your son :hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom