grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.

These are my two.
Both are beautiful.

rain slacked off for 2 min. and I hyped the dogs up saying there was a cat out there , got all excited , opened the sliding door and went out saying lets get em ! turned around and they had all gone back to their beds. I was the only fool standing in the rain. its back to pouring again.

rain slacked off for 2 min. and I hyped the dogs up saying there was a cat out there , got all excited , opened the sliding door and went out saying lets get em ! turned around and they had all gone back to their beds. I was the only fool standing in the rain. its back to pouring again.

new keyboard needed on that one.

their brats . I guess they have held their self today. I cant find anything in the house. I have to do something tomorrow. I have no food for them. wonder if scrambled eggs will make them sick ? tons of those.

rain slacked off for 2 min. and I hyped the dogs up saying there was a cat out there , got all excited , opened the sliding door and went out saying lets get em !  turned around and they had all gone back to their beds. I was the only fool standing in the rain. its back to pouring again.

new keyboard needed on that one. 

:lau :lau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom