grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that BYC should automatically have you as a Golden Feather all the time because of how much knowledge you have & you help everyone out with desease, injury, illness & medication information. Just my opinion
263a.png
Chicken lady do you use a laptop or desktop to get on here? Or just a cell? Just wondering how gf helps? Have you ever had the gf?
I get on thru my mobile phone red. I have never had a golden feather, so I can't help you with that. I would love not to have those annoying advertisements runny at the bottom of my screen though. Its tough enough to see what your typing with the keyboard pulled up, but having that annoying adrunning is frustrating. Especially when it starts flashing & says your phone is infected with a virus. I will say that I would prefer to use my laptop for some of the added features that provides, but if I had too I probably would smash it to smithereens. Just to add those couple snow pictures the other day drove me nuts.

Last edited:
My, My, My weren't you a gabby little turd last night Twist :lau When I headed off to bed last night you were 80 something post behind from hitting 3000. And what to my wondering eyes do I see this morning, none other than Twist @ 3014 post. :woot :celebrate :ya :highfive: :eek:

Last edited:
Granny, sorry you are hurting & depressed. Praying for you all Hun. That was very sweet of your son to get you your mints. He must be learning something on his outings or are you thinking it was from the worker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom