grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. casportpony

casportpony Team Tube Feeding Captain & Poop Inspector General Premium Member Project Manager

Jun 24, 2012
    My Coop

That's about it... I give ovations when I find a post helpful, funny or I like the picture(s).

-Kathy

2. casportpony

casportpony Team Tube Feeding Captain & Poop Inspector General Premium Member Project Manager

Jun 24, 2012
    My Coop
    I wanna know what happens when people get to 10,000 ovations. :D

-Kathy

3. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop

Been the same here today too :( My polands crests are looking very shabby indeed :gig I had a lady come and buy three pullets today, thankfully she wasn't too fussed that they were wet and bedraggled!!

Me too, I wonder if they would announce it with ovations not being a public thing :idunno

4. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana
    Y'all are being quiet today. I've been sleeping my life away. The best way to deal with a stress dream about your filthy house is just to sleep more, right? :gig :oops:

5. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Me too. Helpful, heartwarming, very funny and pictures. I think it's a really nice way to let someone know you enjoyed the post.

6. Mutt Farm

OH! I did! That was only 4 mos! Boy am I a talk a lot! With 2 boys in your house, I bet you do get your share of laundry! I detest folding laundry. I'd rather muck stalls. [​IMG]

7. Mutt Farm

[​IMG]Your kids are adorable! A few more days and it'll be all done and over with! [​IMG] Call it a power nap!

8. Mutt Farm

That's kinda what I was curious about, if you get a month of golden feather or anything for being a helpful active member. I didn't think you did, but I think It'd be nice if folks with tons of ovations received something.

9. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop

Me too!! I'm certainly happier outside rather than indoors doing chores. Yes having these two does cause a lot of laundry. They go through more than me :eek:
    I like to recycle and only wash them when they are desperate. Like to get three days out of a pair of jodhpurs and jumper!!
    I do put clean underwear on everyday, I dont want you all thinking I'm that bad!!

10. jane s chickens

jane s chickens Overrun With Chickens

Nov 10, 2014
    Alabama
    Finally stopped raining and the sun is out. Still breezy. Chickens look nearly drown- those out free ranging. Porch is a mess they used it as shelter from rain. They were out huntin & pecking inbetween showers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by