grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.

No, same number of brown things... I normally wouldn't even notice except I decided to see what percentage of my posts today got ovations, so I knew how many I had, them an hour later 3 are gone. Strange... 

-Kathy

What do the ovations do other than let you know that someone found your post helpful? 

That's about it... I give ovations when I find a post helpful, funny or I like the picture(s).

-Kathy

It's raining here. It poured all night. The chickens and ducks are out in it, probably under the patio table.

The ducks are lovin life. :)

Been the same here today too :( My polands crests are looking very shabby indeed :gig I had a lady come and buy three pullets today, thankfully she wasn't too fussed that they were wet and bedraggled!!

I wanna know what happens when people get to 10,000 ovations. :D

-Kathy

Me too, I wonder if they would announce it with ovations not being a public thing :idunno

Hiya
frow.gif

Mutt, you reached 2000 posts
clap.gif

Everyone is reaching milestones with Post counts at the moment!!

Granny, that's so nice you found a gift under your laptop, that's sweet of him
love.gif

All I get right now is dirty laundry
gig.gif

Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday
fl.gif
OH! I did! That was only 4 mos! Boy am I a talk a lot! With 2 boys in your house, I bet you do get your share of laundry! I detest folding laundry. I'd rather muck stalls.
sickbyc.gif

OH! I did! That was only 4 mos! Boy am I a talk a lot! With 2 boys in your house, I bet you do get your share of laundry! I detest folding laundry. I'd rather muck stalls. :sick

Me too!! I'm certainly happier outside rather than indoors doing chores. Yes having these two does cause a lot of laundry. They go through more than me :eek:
I like to recycle and only wash them when they are desperate. Like to get three days out of a pair of jodhpurs and jumper!!
I do put clean underwear on everyday, I dont want you all thinking I'm that bad!!

Finally stopped raining and the sun is out. Still breezy. Chickens look nearly drown- those out free ranging. Porch is a mess they used it as shelter from rain. They were out huntin & pecking inbetween showers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom