grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
celebrate.gif
sad but good haul today. pawned some jewelry . 2 gold/diamond rings and a gold bracelet Tom would be so upset with me if he knew. Whopping $60. went to the ripley co shelter to talk to her about Lily. she wont take her either. But, she did give me 3 big bags of good dog food. One bag of chicken feed and $45. in groceries. 2 are wellness and one was blue something ? Gave DD the van so I dont have to take her to dr. tomorrow. she can take herself.

Did I remember to tell anyone that I have to make DD's costume this year? She chose a character that's too new to have a following, and the costume can't be ordered.

It's going to be great. I work best up to my neck? Right? Right...?

It does sound like you are up to your neck!!
Your braver than me to tackle a costume. Sewing and things like that are not my thing I'm afraid.
Hope you can post some pics when it's done?

:celebrate sad but good haul today.   pawned some jewelry . 2 gold/diamond rings and a gold bracelet  Tom would be so upset with me if he knew.  Whopping $60. went to the ripley co  shelter to talk to her about Lily. she wont take her either. But, she did give me 3 big bags of good dog food.  One bag of chicken feed and $45. in groceries. 2 are wellness and one was blue something ?  Gave DD the van so I dont have to take her to dr. tomorrow. she can take herself.  

Oh granny that is crappy pants having to pawn your jewellery, hope you will be able to get it back :hugs
Such ashame the shelter can't take Lilly of your hands, but good news on the food.
Hope the Drs goes Ok for DD tomorrow :fl

celebrate.gif
sad but good haul today. pawned some jewelry . 2 gold/diamond rings and a gold bracelet Tom would be so upset with me if he knew. Whopping $60. went to the ripley co shelter to talk to her about Lily. she wont take her either. But, she did give me 3 big bags of good dog food. One bag of chicken feed and $45. in groceries. 2 are wellness and one was blue something ? Gave DD the van so I dont have to take her to dr. tomorrow. she can take herself.
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
That's fantastic! Wellness and Blue Buffalo? VERY high quality foods! BTW, those foods have very little filler, so you can feed about half as much and maintain good weight! Mine got TOO fat! If you want to stretch it, I boil up the big cheap bags of white rice and add 1/'2 cup ea meal per big dog. You could use some eggs too! Very good for the doggies!
I'm so glad you went! Good things should happen to good people and you're GOOD PEOPLE! Always giving.
highfive.gif

I think that BYC should automatically have you as a Golden Feather all the time because of how much knowledge you have

X3! The vast knowledge and the time spent helping folks. How would we go about nominating Casportpony for Educator badge? 

Thanks, that's very nice of you. I'm quite happy to keep doing what I do without any badges of feathers. :D

-Kathy

Oh granny that is crappy pants having to pawn your jewellery, hope you will be able to get it back
hugs.gif

Such ashame the shelter can't take Lilly of your hands, but good news on the food.
Hope the Drs goes Ok for DD tomorrow
fl.gif

not getting it back. sold it. and tom just now asked if DD got some good food and I said she didnt get anything and welare has screwed her . they claim they have lost papers and want her to start over. those babies are hungry. its bull !
somad.gif
I got he 2 packs of chicken and a couple other things but not much. and tom now knows what I did. he is not happy. I told him I know he didnt want me to but we have to eat too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom