grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop

The big heavy ones I send away to be cleaned, there would be now way to even fit them in. I'm sure the other half would notice too me trying to stuff them in!!

2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    [​IMG] sad but good haul today. pawned some jewelry . 2 gold/diamond rings and a gold bracelet Tom would be so upset with me if he knew. Whopping $60. went to the ripley co shelter to talk to her about Lily. she wont take her either. But, she did give me 3 big bags of good dog food. One bag of chicken feed and $45. in groceries. 2 are wellness and one was blue something ? Gave DD the van so I dont have to take her to dr. tomorrow. she can take herself.

3. Yorkshire Coop

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop

It does sound like you are up to your neck!!
    Your braver than me to tackle a costume. Sewing and things like that are not my thing I'm afraid.
    Hope you can post some pics when it's done?

4. Yorkshire Coop

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    1 person likes this.
  5. Yorkshire Coop

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop

Oh granny that is crappy pants having to pawn your jewellery, hope you will be able to get it back :hugs
    Such ashame the shelter can't take Lilly of your hands, but good news on the food.
    Hope the Drs goes Ok for DD tomorrow :fl

6. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana

Owlette from PJ Masks.

[​IMG]

We picked up a long sleeved shirt and leggings for the costume and found a butterfly mask that I'm going to shape with felt. I'm going now to pick up fabric for the wings and chest emblem.

7. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG][​IMG]That's fantastic! Wellness and Blue Buffalo? VERY high quality foods! BTW, those foods have very little filler, so you can feed about half as much and maintain good weight! Mine got TOO fat! If you want to stretch it, I boil up the big cheap bags of white rice and add 1/'2 cup ea meal per big dog. You could use some eggs too! Very good for the doggies!
    I'm so glad you went! Good things should happen to good people and you're GOOD PEOPLE! Always giving. [​IMG]

8. Tippylou

Tippylou Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Jun 10, 2014
    San Antonio, TX

9. casportpony

casportpony Team Tube Feeding Captain & Poop Inspector General Premium Member Project Manager

Jun 24, 2012
    My Coop

Thanks, that's very nice of you. I'm quite happy to keep doing what I do without any badges of feathers. :D

-Kathy

10. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    not getting it back. sold it. and tom just now asked if DD got some good food and I said she didnt get anything and welare has screwed her . they claim they have lost papers and want her to start over. those babies are hungry. its bull ![​IMG] I got he 2 packs of chicken and a couple other things but not much. and tom now knows what I did. he is not happy. I told him I know he didnt want me to but we have to eat too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by