grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh heck granny :hugs
I'm sure he will understand in the end and won't stay unhappy about it for too long. I know just how it is, we have been in the same situation in the past.
But one thing to remember is when things seem grim and your down on the bottom the only way is up!! The only way is up.

They always claim to have lost papers or the like, they shouldn't do things like that when kids are involved and if they are fobbing her off that's even worse. They need a good :smack sometimes.

Thanks, that's very nice of you. I'm quite happy to keep doing what I do without any badges of feathers.
big_smile.png

-Kathy
I am sure you are. You are always so humble. From my perspective, as a new member, when I have researched a problem or surfed to learn, the badges are very helpful to me to know that a person's advice is quite sound and that they are very knowledgeable.

Oh heck granny
hugs.gif

I'm sure he will understand in the end and won't stay unhappy about it for too long. I know just how it is, we have been in the same situation in the past.
But one thing to remember is when things seem grim and your down on the bottom the only way is up!! The only way is up.

They always claim to have lost papers or the like, they shouldn't do things like that when kids are involved and if they are fobbing her off that's even worse. They need a good
smack.gif
sometimes.

he doesnt really have a choice . hahaaa

Quote:

Quote:
Great plan! Let me know what to do!
Looks like we all had the same idea! I was looking it up earlier. Sounds like the educator badge is done by the moderators. We can suggest nominations of course. I was thinking a spirit badge would be a good thing to nominate Kathy for. We can all do it. The more the better!

Kathy, I now you would keep helping without a badge. That's exactly why you deserve one!
hugs.gif
Believe me, you have helped me without even knowing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom