grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally stopped raining and the sun is out. Still breezy. Chickens look nearly drown- those out free ranging. Porch is a mess they used it as shelter from rain. They were out huntin

I think you sent the rain on up to granny and them. Looks like wind and rain all over the midwest. :sick  chicken poop all over the porch, but it washes. Do yours wallow in the mud? We have so little rain here that my hens will find any mud spot and just wallow in it! Does your soil drain pretty well? 
We are definitely getting it here, supposed to continue thru the night & tomorrow. I was out in the chicken run trying to catch my drenched Silkie. He was winning, my boots kept getting sucked down in the mud. Dd came out just as I had caught him, she takes one look at the drowned rat & one look at the chicken runs and says "Is this a pig pen or a chicken run?" Lol, right now it definitely is a pig pen :lau

:celebrate sad but good haul today.   pawned some jewelry . 2 gold/diamond rings and a gold bracelet  Tom would be so upset with me if he knew.  Whopping $60. went to the ripley co  shelter to talk to her about Lily. she wont take her either. But, she did give me 3 big bags of good dog food.  One bag of chicken feed and $45. in groceries. 2 are wellness and one was blue something ?  Gave DD the van so I dont have to take her to dr. tomorrow. she can take herself.  
Aww granny, sorry you got taken on your jewelry. They never ever give you close to the value of the item. I thought SIL got their van fixed?

sounds tasty . hahaa 
the turds wont run out . I remember when I first seen on, had no idea what they could be. I waited a long time before I would ask someone.  Finally ask Two Crows what those brown turds were on my profile.  she seemed very tickled . she said your kidding right ? NOOO, when she told me they were supposed to be brown eggs I was very embarrassed .
They look like Hershey kisses to me or turds lol.

I got to tone it down a bit. Got a pm that said I was offensive on another thread. I didn't think I was no offensive than some of the others on there but, guess I offended someone. I apologized and I think everything's ok now. If I offend anyone on here please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom