grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could! I have been to a nude beach, I absolutely loved it.
clap.gif
You go girl!

You run a program for juvenile Hall as well mutt? How do you have the time?

I do. It's not much, just something I do to pay it forward. It's a vocational program where I rescue dogs from the pound that didn't find homes and match them with kids in the Youthful Offender Program. I teach the kids how to train and groom dogs so they can get a job when they are released. They receive a certificate. They learn responsibility, self respect, patience, and unconditional love. The dogs find forever homes. Win win.
Mutt you amaze me, you are such a thoughtful caring individual. I'm so glad I have met you, you enrich all of our lives with you stories. I am truly sorry for the neurotic little pooch you have now. What was this lady thinking. Just as some shouldn't have children there are some that shouldn't have pets
1f622.png

Hey how did I miss this post? Did you & pearl get the car towed home Red? Any idea what's ailing it, if anything like mine JTDO...Just too dam old come to mind.
Yes we got it home. Lucky it's a little bushing that goes to the trans. Cable. It is old though lol. Didn't cost but twelve for the part. Imma try to fix it tomorrow.
So glad for you Red, glad it s a cheap fix
263a.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom