grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I forget, Camping what beautiful costumes you made for your children. What little sweethearts they are
2764.png
You are a very talented seamstress. I can't sew for the life of me, pathetic :lau

Well, I bought DS's costume. :oops: and bought DD's shirt and leggings. I learned a lot about glitter glue yesterday. :gig
They both were adorable.

Toms stress test came back good today. blood work not so much. his bilirubin is elevated. I didnt ask by how much but I have seen the signs. This is how I lost my mom . its too soon and Im not ready.   They didnt want to talk about it. they called his primary dr. and also told us to call him. He was not in today.

I am sorry about Tom's bad news. Will be praying for him.

Mike's Dr says if he continues to decline, he will be in a nursing home soon. He can't get in and out of the tub by himself any more. Some how, he fell out of his bed earlier this evening. He is so big, it is hard for me to get him up.

I am soooooo afraid he will fall over one of the dogs or the cat one day when I am at work.....

Last edited:
You run a program for juvenile Hall as well mutt? How do you have the time?
I do. It's not much, just something I do to pay it forward. It's a vocational program where I rescue dogs from the pound that didn't find homes and match them with kids in the Youthful Offender Program. I teach the kids how to train and groom dogs so they can get a job when they are released. They receive a certificate. They learn responsibility, self respect, patience, and unconditional love. The dogs find forever homes. Win win.

I am sorry about Tom's bad news. Will be praying for him.

Mike's Dr says if he continues to decline, he will be in a nursing home soon. He can't get in and out of the tub by himself any more. Some how, he fell out of his bed earlier this evening. He is so big, it is hard for me to get him up.

I am soooooo afraid he will fall over one of the dogs or the cat one day when I am at work.....

I am afraid too.

Hey how did I miss this post? Did you & pearl get the car towed home Red? Any idea what's ailing it, if anything like mine JTDO...Just too dam old come to mind.
Yes we got it home. Lucky it's a little bushing that goes to the trans. Cable. It is old though lol. Didn't cost but twelve for the part. Imma try to fix it tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom