grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put those beach noodles under the sheet . they roll then feel that and it stops them. for the most part anyway. 
What a good idea granny
1f44d.png

FINALLY CAUGHT UP OVER

350 POSTS.
SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP!!!
gig.gif
That's what ya get for working your farm Marlboro man and tending your kitchen and garden MARTHA! I can see the brand in Target next year! Twisted Acre bedding! Twisted Acre brand in Trader Joes! Bad jokes aside, hope you had a great day! Is Yuri back home? Whatcha been up to?

you all have fun..i'm heading for bed..i agree with mutt about being on here..i don't know what i did before to pass the evenings before bed..nite all..

Quote: Eeew. Bare backside stuck to a frozen chair? I'd rather lick a frozen flagpole.
tongue.png

Quote: They don't ship much chocolate because it melts. Maybe now that it's almost winter...
I think the clerk said something about it going to a clearing house. Probably winds up in discount markets.

If I can find a good deal, I'll buy a bunch and ship it to you.

Quote: Love that movie too. Hank Azaria is the "houseboy" and Nathan Lane is Robin Williams partner. Too funny!

In a similar vein, have you seen Victor Victoria? Julie Andrews, James Garner (big crush on him forever!), and Robert Preston. Very good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom