grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Its been happening to me all week. Drove me nuts last night. People were quoting post that I couldn't even find.

2. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    That's what bothers me chicken lady lol. I'm missing so many post and getting so confused. Is it enolas dh that in the hospital. Hope he gets better soon. Hope she'll give us an update asap. And who's moving? Is that enola also?

3. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    yup enola too.. how far are you on the coop ?

4. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    i had her a couple years she hadn't started laying then so i'm guessing bout two and half yrs

5. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    This has been happening to me too the whole week at least. Sorry if I missed anyone's post.

6. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    I've got to add a few studs to the ends and cover them. I only have four more pieces to put on the sides. Gotta wait couple weeks too get the money for that though. Then I have to figure out how to cover the top of the roof lengthwise. I'll probably just rap some tin over it.

7. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Just heard something really neat from hubby. His family has every since I've known them has provided donuts & apple cider for Halloween. The neighbors, their kids, & their kidz kids have been coming every year to the house. I was unaware that the handicapped neighbor that lives down the road from them has come every year. Hubby said one of the neighbors brought Bean (dressed in a wolf costume) tonight & that he headed right in & plopped himself down in a lounge chair. The neighbor sorta scolds him for making himself to home as says to hubby " Do you know when someone is too old to tricker treat any more? Maybe when he is 90" He is 82 & still tricker treating [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
  8. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    do you have a Hope for humanity Restore ? I love going through that place here. find all kinds of goodys for next to nothing . or pallets ? behind the stores ? I have seen some pretty coops made from them.

9. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

TY both! Nope, never washed an egg. I store on the counter until there are too many (4-6 days) then pop them in the fridge. I've had a couple with dirt on them, I just brush it off with a rough dry sponge. I don't rinse before using either. [​IMG] I figure after all the dogs and horses and shelter work, I'm pretty much immune.
    I'll check with Enola if she gets on about Albon. I always have a bottle here for pups and such. It expires before I use it all. Pops would be so proud to take his friend some meds.

10. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Yep Mike is enola's man & it is enola & mike that are moving to PA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by