grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
you run that in the hose Mutt ? I have a single one of those but the tank has been empty for 2 yrs. LOL

Red, you really dont want doubles yolks. something about it not being good for the chicken
Not in the house, but if we lost power i would. I have a laptop in the garage where it's quiet and I can smoke. Oughta fill the tank Granny, just sayin, when it's cold and rainy, or just cold here, I keep him fired up. Warms my hands and backside when I'm outside all day.
I have an EE that has laid a bunch of doubles. Probably 1 a week. Same one that laid the fart eggs.That's gotta hurt!

Ha ha was just looking at that, I have no idea how that happened. Maaw.... a big mouth, no way
lau.gif

im ok red, just tired some . did you see where I got a double yolker ? it was the one I weighed the other day I forget now how much it weighed but it was  a big jumbo, it was fertile too. Matter of fact almost all of them were fertile.   fed 4 dozen back to the chickens

Somebody was talking about incubating a double yolker. I think I never saw one that actually hatched?
How many do you get a day? do you sell any? do you ever feed any to the dogs? If you have extras with no purpose, it's good for them and can stretch their dog food. Heck, I feed em to DH to stretch his feed bill too! 
I made $10.00 on eggs today! :celebrate  Well, the friend that Pops loaned my Albon to to treat his for Coryza gave him $10. for 2 dz. That was nice of him. 
I'm swapping eggs for Juvenile Hall program candy and for sewing too. 

What do you sew?

:lau  I love Eddie. Eddie can keep 2 backsides warm and happy! He's double hung! I think we got jipped on rain. windy, cold, sprinkled for 30 seconds. Enough to turn dust into clay on the cars. hope we get more later. 
Wish I could send some your way too mutt. I think it's supposed to rain here till Thursday and start back Saturday. Oh and I just found out York asked me if our road floods can we get out. Well found out from pearl that we can't unless we get in the boat. If it keeps steady like it has the last two days, we may be going for a boat ride.

The shock collars came in today. DH is suddenly concerned that if Ben thinks he's being shocked by the chickens that he'll be ruined as a duck retriever. I think he's smart enough to learn the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom