grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Get yourself some prunes. Or better yet, warm prune juice. It's like greased lightening! Or so I've been told.

It dropped to a frigid 55° earlier. [​IMG] Not too bad, but it's been in the 80s or higher months, so a big change. Supposed to be low 40s tonight, which is winter temps here.

2. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Camping sorry you strained that shoulder again. Those darn feed bags kill my back every time.

3. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Sorry to hear that granny headed off to bed so soon. I'm wondering if she ate too much candy today and her sugar is high, sure hope not. I do see that when granny pointed out that I got big mouth of the day yesterday that she neglected to inform you all that she came in third place in the big mouth category herself yesterday [​IMG]

4. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Looks like wishing has this contest in the bag already with 8 votes. Eat to go wishing. Very funny post! :lau

5. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Red, I want to publically thank you for gifting me with your golden feather you won on the caption contest. That was a very generous thing that you did. I hope to be able to return the favor some day, but I'm pretty certain that it wont be by winning the caption contest [​IMG] I have know idea how you all come up with the funny sayings. I guess all I can say is keep up the good work. [​IMG]

6. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Now I really have to go check it out, BRB

7. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Weeeeee! you and Pearl have supplies for you and critters to shelter in place? I hope so, everyone should. I don't think i can figure out how to post it here, but I have video of our road during the last El Nino. mockingbird Creek runs right beside the dirt road. The road becomes the creek. Nope. Won't load. We were stuck for 2 days. No biggie, it was kinda exciting!

8. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD

Sure she does...US! lol

9. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

It's RAINING!!!! Really raining! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Wind is blowing hard and it's raining. Thank you mother Nature for every precious drop.

1 person likes this.
  10. Tippylou

Tippylou Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Jun 10, 2014
    San Antonio, TX
    Woo Hoo!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by