grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    chicken lady you are very welcome. Congrats. Hope it helps you as much as it helps me. I can actually post now and don't have to do all the mess I was having to do before. I would like to thank my angel for mine to even though I haven't a clue to who it is. I think it could've been twist. You've all noticed the crush he seems to have on me :gig

Oh yes we will survive if it gets that bad. If nothing else, we'll have eggs lol

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
  2. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Lol that's the truth newfie.

congratulations mutt. I hope it stays long enough for a good measurement .

tippy how is your rain situation?

3. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Twist has just abandon us since he got them yaks.

4. Tippylou

Tippylou Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Jun 10, 2014
    San Antonio, TX

5. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Okie Dokie! Glad he dropped by with his wisdom! i'm just being a smarty pants since I don't recall him taking any interest in training with him. No need to tell him I said this, I understand why he would think that, it's a reasonable thought. A duck dog is sent on command to find and retrieve a duck specifically. They don't run off and chase and grab ducks. They're carefully trained with remote trainers (shock collars) to resist their impulses unless told to retrieve. Also, live chickens and dead ducks act and smell quite differently. No trouble at all to correct Ben for even looking at a chicken one day and reward him for retrieving a duck (hopefully not on your property) the next.

6. Mutt Farm

[​IMG]

7. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    At least y'all are normal. We've got to much and mutt and wishing done have enough.

8. casportpony

casportpony Team Tube Feeding Captain & Poop Inspector General Premium Member Project Manager

Jun 24, 2012
    My Coop
    Hi everyone! I'm way back on page 2712, but thought I'd say hi while playing catch up! Curiously, did someone here gift me a Golden Feather?

-Kathy

9. Mutt Farm

Are you kidding? Red gifted it to you??? Oh my gosh! I'm speechless! Bless you Red! You are the bomb!

1 person likes this.
  10. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    There's feathers flying everywhere! That's great you guys!

[​IMG] Yay! It finally got down to you. Stopped up here this morning. Enjoy! The air feels nice and clean. Big breath!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by