grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
ah being tall isn't everything
lau.gif

hahaa, I will be hibernating . I impressed myself and startled myself at the same time with the anchor today . I took one lick and it was all the way in ! never did that before. watched the amish do it all the time. with 10 penny nails at that. did you know the one here hammered the screws In . weird.

hahaa, I will be hibernating . I impressed myself and startled myself at the same time with the anchor today . I took one lick and it was all the way in ! never did that before. watched the amish do it all the time. with 10 penny nails at that. did you know the one here hammered the screws In . weird.

I would think that would not hold together to well as the hole would be to loose. But there are nails that have a type of twist built into them maybe that is what they were using.

I would think that would not hold together to well as the hole would be to loose. But there are nails that have a type of twist built into them maybe that is what they were using.

screw nails and nope . he used regular screws . try it some time . pound a screw in about 1/4 way and keep your eye on it. it will go in more on its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom