grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome @BertS - sidenote, was going to find something cute to post to welcome you, googled "hi bert" and clicked images --- NO IDEA what I was looking at..........
hu.gif

You guys crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Enola!!!! glad Mike is coming home.
I have a question for Muttfarms.... What would you recommend for flea treatment for the dogs.... Rocco my little dude has all the sudden been infested. Oly Girl who has super short hair doesnt usually get fleas and she has a few too. OYYYYY!
I'd wash them in blue Dawn dish detergent or flea shampoo to get the fleas and eggs off. You can use generic Frontline (Vet guard Plus?) they sell it at wally world. DON"T ever use Hartz products. If you have carpeting, and upholstered furniture, you may need to spray or bomb the house. I use Ortho bug-Be-Gone Max granules for the yard, it kills for 3 mos. Squirrels and cats can bring the fleas in so easily.

I'd wash them in blue Dawn dish detergent or flea shampoo to get the fleas and eggs off. You can use generic Frontline (Vet guard Plus?) they sell it at wally world. DON"T ever use Hartz products. If you have carpeting, and upholstered furniture, you may need to spray or bomb the house. I use Ortho bug-Be-Gone Max granules for the yard, it kills for 3 mos. Squirrels and cats can bring the fleas in so easily.
Will that hurt my girls.... They free range outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom