grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
1656318_595577550547182_8680176877549121433_n.jpg

Love it, Tippy - and I have to say your avatar cracks me up!!!

Quote:
nope yaks like winter/cold/snow......Also not kept in stalls and barns they are in are totally bobcat clean outable.

cook and bake-- mean's I can make a nice romantic dinner for you. not going out to eat saves you from the stress of finding something to wear or getting ready to go out.

go shopping-- why would I want to have to share you with a crowd when you are all I need.

I have to get up anyway for more wood for the fire can I get you anything while I am up??

nope yaks like winter/cold/snow......Also not kept in stalls and barns they are in are totally bobcat clean outable.

cook and bake-- mean's I can make a nice romantic dinner for you. not going out to eat saves you from the stress of finding something to wear or getting ready to go out.

go shopping-- why would I want to have to share you with a crowd when you are all I need.

I have to get up anyway for more wood for the fire can I get you anything while I am up??

your so full of it Twist. LOL what is a switch hitter ?

Ohhh boys the Roos are puffing up!!! Lol my girls have never eaten chicken but then again I just don't have it in me to feed them left over chicken. Everything else, yes but not chicken. Granny... You crack me up!!!! My boys would have been mortified if I did that but I can't stop chuckling about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom