grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prostar

prostar Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2015
    Sunny SoCal
    Yeah.

I'm on my "week off" of my drugs (yay no baby drugs/keep me from feeling like death once a month drugs) - side effect of this one is I feel run down when I'm on my week off. It's odd...(and the run over by a bus feeling will get worse as we get further into the week...by Monday I'll be a zombie). Luckily, I've got an appointment with a new doc on Friday (yay right the day i need to begin pills again) so she'll be able to prescribe me something different.

2. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Well everyone needs to get on and chat with us.

3. prostar

Apr 23, 2015
    Sunny SoCal

Hugs granny! You guys are....well, I'd say like family but family can be crazy lol.

...well we're crazy in the good way!

4. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    such a horrid fate for woman. The drugs they use are hard on your hormones . so much better for your health and not dangerous that I am aware of for men to get sniped . I wonder about that as well too though. It "backs up" and slowly absorbed back into their system. makes me wonder about the prostrate cancers

5. prostar

Apr 23, 2015
    Sunny SoCal
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Random pics! Check out the colour in sparkles! And a random hubs and snuggling puppy.

6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    agreed !!! But we are here [​IMG]

7. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    WHOO Thats one fine looking roo ! chicken is very pretty too ! Now I remember a while back when I was talking about someones DH and how good looking he was. it was yours. [​IMG] Now wheres your pic ?

8. prostar

Apr 23, 2015
    Sunny SoCal
    It's a fail either way granny. I've been on the pill since I was 17 - without it, every month I'd be puking my guts out and in so much pain it was insane. School and work couldn't quite figure out why I ended up taking 1-2 days off a month (for the worst of it)...and of course you'd always have the smug women of "periods aren't that bad! Pop a midol"

Yeah. For most they're not that bad. For some...how can painkillers help when you can't keep ANYTHING down?

(And this is why I get really ****** off when medical insurance companies or coverages can say nope no birth control cause you're totes using it to be a sloot or something KILLING BABIES OH NOES)

9. Tippylou

Tippylou Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Jun 10, 2014
    San Antonio, TX
    I'm here! but in and out. I'm still putzing around in the kitchen...

Last edited: Nov 7, 2015
  10. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    We are a good crazy. I know I've said this a lot and it's pretty much impossible but I'd love for all of us to meet one day.

beautiful chicken!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by