grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
thumbsup.gif
dog went home! In my comfies! Flamin' Eddie is so rough on me! Broke a nail trying to put his thingy in! Trying to keep him balanced on top and screw him in, I broke a nail on his nut! The stupid wing nut went flying. The threads go opposite on a propane tank too.
barnie.gif

All better now. Eddie is hooked up to a new propane tank. I'm toasty warm minus 1 nail.

:thumbsup   dog went home! In my comfies!   Flamin' Eddie is so rough on me! Broke a nail trying to put his thingy in!  Trying to keep him balanced on top and screw him in, I broke a nail on his nut! The stupid wing nut went flying. The threads go opposite on a propane tank too. :barnie  
All better now. Eddie is hooked up to a new propane tank. I'm toasty warm minus 1 nail.

EXCELLENT wording. :gig

thumbsup.gif
dog went home! In my comfies! Flamin' Eddie is so rough on me! Broke a nail trying to put his thingy in! Trying to keep him balanced on top and screw him in, I broke a nail on his nut! The stupid wing nut went flying. The threads go opposite on a propane tank too.
barnie.gif

Dont think I ever got excited talking about a heater before. hahaaaa One more question and I will be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom