grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love high school football. You'll on tv?
red, this is select ball, for the 11 year old, and home school 6 man football for the 14 year old.

the show won't air, until after the season. We put up a perfect regular season, going 8 and 0.

I hate how the producers ask me many times about how confident I was we would do that. I'm not a braggart, and prefer the humble confidence from taking care of business and everything else will sort itself out.

both teams were very different, and the rules are very different also.

the biggest difference with the teams, that I noticed, was the 11 year old is on a great team, but their greatness stems from athletic excellence.
the 14 year old was also on a great team, but their greatness stems from their attitude, and being super good kids. unfortunately for the 14 year old, there was very little other strong athletic ability on the team. Never stopped them from giving their all tho.

I have been thinking about maybe a few goats but have never tried the meat. Is there any flavor difference between the different breeds?? I would need a breed that can handle harsh winters.
twisted, I'm not a goat expert, but if I had to guess, it would be similar to chickens in different breeds and different flavoring of the meat. probably none.

I do know there are better breeds for milking, that do not put allot of their protein intake towards meat production, similar to meat chickens and eggers.

Check out Ben conducting himself like a gentleman with Emily RIGHT THERE. He knew she was there, but every time I tried to get a pic he would turn around and grin at me. :gig He did great! The other chickens have learned to give him a wide berth, but Emily, Pigeon, and a few of the other tamest ones are more interested in being close to me, The Food and Treat Bringer.

He's self-correcting, too. When he would look at a chicken, without any correction from me he would sit with his back to it and make eye contact with me. Perfect response for a leave it command! I'm so proud of him.

Morning all :frow

I'm just popping in to let you know that I'm not stuck in the cupboard still from last night! Although with the day I've had I wish I had stayed in there! :barnie
After my snack yesterday evening I didn't make it back on here, I fell asleep in the chair :oops: Woke up with a broken neck and then had a restless night cos I'd had a nap!

Hope your all having a lovely day today :D

red, this is select ball, for the 11 year old, and home school 6 man football for the 14 year old.

the show won't air, until after the season.  We put up a perfect regular season, going 8 and 0.

I hate how the producers ask me many times about how confident I was we would do that.  I'm not a braggart, and prefer the humble confidence from taking care of business and everything else will sort itself out.

both teams were very different, and the rules are very different also.

the biggest difference with the teams, that I noticed, was the 11 year old is on a great team, but their greatness stems from athletic excellence.
the 14 year old was also on a great team, but their greatness stems from their attitude, and being super good kids.  unfortunately for the 14 year old, there was very little other strong athletic ability on the team.  Never stopped them from giving their all tho.
That's awesome Bert. I live in a small town where that's about all we have for entertainment lol. Richmond Raiders is our team. You must've played when you were younger? I'll definitely be looking for the show if it's on here. What station is doing it? I've never heard of six player teams. Bet that's a lot of fun for you and the kids?

Check out Ben conducting himself like a gentleman with Emily RIGHT THERE. He knew she was there, but every time I tried to get a pic he would turn around and grin at me. :gig He did great! The other chickens have learned to give him a wide berth, but Emily, Pigeon, and a few of the other tamest ones are more interested in being close to me, The Food and Treat Bringer.

He's self-correcting, too. When he would look at a chicken, without any correction from me he would sit with his back to it and make eye contact with me. Perfect response for a leave it command! I'm so proud of him.
That's great camping. He looks so much better now too.

Well done Ben :clap

He's looking great camping :thumbsup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom