grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
frow.gif
CONGRATULATIONS on 30000 posts!!! wow! I'm really hobnobbing with high society here! All the interviewees and Golden Feathers and contest winners!
bow.gif

Camping, you have done an awesome job with Ben.
highfive.gif
Seeing him focused on you with his back to the chickens made my morning!

Bert, you're one funny roo! Cool that you coach football.

Granny, LOL about the toilet! Remember I used to hide my good recliner when Aunt Phyllis came to visit?

:frow   CONGRATULATIONS on 30000 posts!!! wow! I'm really hobnobbing with high society here! All the interviewees and Golden Feathers and contest winners!
:bow
Camping, you have done an awesome job with Ben. :highfive:  Seeing him focused on you with his back to the chickens made my morning!  

Bert, you're one funny roo! Cool that you coach football. 

Granny, LOL about the toilet! Remember I used to hide my good recliner when Aunt Phyllis came to visit? 

Thanks! :highfive: I couldn't have done it without you and everyone else encouraging me along. :hugs to all!

not much of a nap. soon as i fell asleep they woke me up to eat. Like it was going to get any colder . I dont know why they do that. Any way it has made me sick. chickens are fed eggs are tossed and they are sneezing.

My chickens are sneezing . I tossed the eggs because I medicated the chickens .

It's cold, overcast and spitting rain here. My get up and go got up and went. Not going out to train dogs in this. Glad I got the treadmill out yesterday, that'll help a LOT this winter!
Guess it's laundry day.
sickbyc.gif

Granny's suggestion about the power tools???
clap.gif
I ran out ovations still from yesterday I guess. IOU!
Works like a charm it does! I get out the biggest most inappropriate tools and make a lot of banging noises. DH can't stand it! He always has to jump in and do it "his" way.
hu.gif

I do get to have dinner with some dear GF's this evening!
celebrate.gif
My friend DJ, fellow dog trainer is in town from Tulsa, I haven't seen her in a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom