grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Good thinking mutt.

2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I agree about the Tylan. If very ill it can be given with shot and then oral but with that said, I use denaguard. for uri I feel it is the best. mg flocks it can be given as a preventative once a month in the water or for full blown illness. I have been told there is no withdrawal for eggs and it dont stop working because you use too much. there were a few pluses to it I am not remembering all . I even heard you can breed mg out of the flock with it. I would also go with Casportponys advise.

3. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I have a fever and I am glad ! First time i have been warm all day . yes, I was out playing in the rain. well, feeding the chickens but it was fun . I just noticed my hand dont hurt as bad . It must be on the mend . worker gone at long last. Robert was tired and he started ignoring her. She wasnt sure what to do. LOL She said to me today, "I need to talk to work so I can find out how to get him to do what is on his goals". [​IMG] I asked her what makes her think they will know ? If she thinks she can Make him do something i kind of feel sorry for her because he will let her her know whats up. And I cant wait !! squeee...
    It is pouring out now. turning cold too.
    Still no Enola [​IMG]

4. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    A husband is at home watching a football game when his wife interrupts, “Honey, could you fix the light in the hallway? Its been flickering for weeks now.”
    He looks at her and says angrily, “Fix the light? Now? Does it look like I have a G.E. logo printed on my forehead? I don’t think so.”
    “Well, then could you fix the fridge door? It wont close right.”
    To which he replied, “Fix the fridge door? Does it look like I have Westinghouse written on my forehead? I don’t think so.”
    “Fine,” she says, “Then could you at least fix the steps to the front door? They’re about to break.”
    “I”m not a **** carpenter and I don’t want to fix the steps,” he says. “Does it look like I have Ace Hardware written on my forehead? I don’t think so. I’ve had enough of you. I’m going to the bar!”
    So he goes to the bar and drinks for a couple hours. He starts to feel guilty about how he treated his wife, and decides to go home and help out. As he walks into the house, he notices the steps are already fixed. As he enters the house, he sees the hall light is working. As he goes to get a beer, he notices the fridge door is fixed. “Honey, how”d this all get fixed?”
    She said, “Well, when you left, I sat outside and cried. Just then a nice young man asked me what was wrong, and I told him. He offered to do all the repairs, and all I had to do was either sleep with him or bake him a cake.”
    He said, “So, what kind of cake did you bake him?”
    She replied, “Hello… Do you see Betty Crocker written on my forehead?”

I used to tell this joke a lot but first time I have seen it in print !!!

3 people like this.
  5. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    Poured all day here too. I'm cold. But I got most of the kitchen clean.

6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Not pushing yourself too hard are you Newfie ? Did you read what the heart dr. said to me ?

7. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana
    Doing my least favorite job: cleaning underneath the sectional. How does so much gritty garbage get under there?? :barnie

8. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Lol good one granny.

9. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    I hope everything's ok with enola. She hasn't been on in several days.

10. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    How are you doing Granny? Are you doing too much? Do you keep some candy in your bedroom now?

I've been going a few places with DH. Sticker shock at the market on egg prices! I'm not doing too much, I've been playing with the baby ducks and chicks and watching the quail. One of my new muscovy hens has blue eyes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by