grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to make this privet but changed my mind. I wanted to tell you about my sons father. I didnt know him that well. what I did know was that if he said he was going to do something then he was. I was told by drs. there was no way possible I could have a baby after my daughter. I tried fertility clinics the whole nine yards . It just wasnt happening. I met Allen where I worked . he was older 50 yrs. and we dated. well you know how it happens. we only ...the one time. thats how I know when I conceived. The dr called with results that I had no idea he was even checking for and he found me in the kitchen with the phone swinging by the cord next to me. I was finally able to tell him and I will never forget his words. Oh no, Oh God, Oh shiit. How about an abortion? Me who had tried so hard to have another is getting this suggestion . of course I told him no and because I told him it was impossible for me to have a child I didnt blame him. so I told him he could leave and I would not hold him responsible in any way shape or form. and I didnt. It started with weird phone calls, then stalking. It escalated he would come over and look through my windows. one time he brought a pack of diapers. thats when he put me on my back and stuck a knife up to me. He intended to kill me the baby then himself. for some reason he left. then he called . told me he was planning on killing himself. These words I will never forget either. I said, go ahead, and when your dead Robert will collect your social sec. and I wont worry about diapers. He will be better off with you dead. So he did. He made a will out , checked his life insurance to make sure it covered suicide . laid a plastic tarp down to not make a mess and shot himself in the heart in his garage so not to make a mess. I carried that guilt with me for years . I should of called his mom, sister someone. but i didnt . I dont have guilt now because I realize it was never about me or Robert . He needed more help then we could of ever gave him. I hope this helps you some how with your dad. You cant change what is to be. and if you were not talking for 5 years then you had a good reason not to and him not being here dont change that.
hugs.gif
OMG Granny! That was the most touching story. It ripped right through my heart. How did you get past this? I ask sincerely because I have things I need to get past myself and I don't know how to move forward from them.

That cracks me up wishing. You guys are the only ones that thinks I am funny. Thank you for that.. I guess I will find out what Yorks eat for thanksgiving tomorrow. I didnt realize the time. 1:30 am . I hope everyone has a great sleep or day.
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom