grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning. Did you not go back to sleep Newfie ? as much as I hate using it poison is the way to go in the walls but makes me nervous if the cat may get a sick mouse and the smell is bad for a couple days but its still better dead then alive.

lol then what in GOD's name are you doing in California   not to many like you left out there. 

I know Twist. Up where Wishing is, up in No Cal, there are more folks like me. Not so much down here. I HATE it! We are becoming the minority. DH just left the military, so no anchor tied to our @zz now. It'll take a couple years to downsize and find where we want to land forever. That's why I'm so nosy about lifestyle, weather and such. I gotta get outta here. One last move. DH has a CDL and wants to be an over the road trucker. Need to land where that's possible. 

I say Canyon Lake for you! Near enough  to SA and VA hospitals  and  you can be out in the country too!

My heart says Canyon Lake. Love NC CS mountains too. I have a huge camper. Need to take a long road trip.

I'm pretty close to TX. Just make it this far, then you can go back!

Morning y'all. My house is a wreck and I can't stand it. And my shoulder is killing me, so I'm going to have to ask DH to get feed and hay. :/ Maybe he'll just go with me. Dogs need food, too.

DH made chili last night and it was DELICIOUS. But now the house stinks like sweated onions. I'm just feeling grumpy I guess.

Granny, did you see my fountain?

Guess who came in #1 for the biggest mouth ?
clap.gif
well, probably no surprise. hahaaa ME

good morning camping. it's a shame you can't get real DMSO anymore......that stuff was great for aches and pains. lol as long as you could get past everything tasting like garlic.

congrats granny, on defending your crown

I did see it and I love it. I guess I should of told you that. Im sorry. I felt sure you could read my mind. hahaa I was going to ask you if anyone has asked yet , how can you afford to keep your hose running all day ? hahaa you wouldnt believe how many people have asked me that.

good morning camping. it's a shame you can't get real DMSO anymore......that stuff was great for aches and pains. lol as long as you could get past everything tasting like garlic.

congrats granny, on defending your crown

hey Bert, You came in #3.
lau.gif

Camping, If you had tubed that pump to the back of the faucet it would get way more scratching heads . for some reason a ton of people cant understand the concept of a recirculating pump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom