grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
must be why he didnt stay then. hehee
speaking of. yesterday, I seen a big flock of turkeys and I tried to run one over. hahaa then on the main road seen a doe and on the way home a buck !
when I went to that food bank I told DD I seen better road kill then they had for meat.. words just got out of my mouth and she hit something. I dont know what it was except black and fuzzy. Tried to get her to pull over for dinner and she wouldnt .
lau.gif

must be why he didnt stay then. hehee
speaking of. yesterday, I seen a big flock of turkeys and I tried to run one over. hahaa then on the main road seen a doe and on the way home a buck !
when I went to that food bank I told DD I seen better road kill then they had for meat.. words just got out of my mouth and she hit something. I dont know what it was except black and fuzzy. Tried to get her to pull over for dinner and she wouldnt .
lau.gif

why should she have you didn't pull over for the critter you ran over 3 times with the grandkids. I am sure she heard the story for the kids.

hahaa, You know, she never mentioned that to me. I wonder if they told her . by the way she acted today I am glad I had the kids and not her the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom