grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
DD has a temp of 102.5. Good thing I was already up.

Oh, poor baby.  Hope she fells better quick so you can both get some rest. 

That was my polite response.  What I'm really thinking is AAACK!  Kids germs!!  Keep them away from me!!!   :barnie

:lau

DH is the worst. If he hears puke then he merrily joins in. DS has been climbing in our bed around 4 am; this morning he started coughing and then gagged a little. DH flailed around and sat straight up in bed. It took all of my willpower not to giggle.

I actually got rid of the pool because  of the Federal Gov.  and all their new rules do to the 1 girl at a private country club with both parents and lifeguard on duty  was killed in a pool.

The intake suction was to strong and it sort of sucked her innards to the outside.   would have been about 50,000 to meet the new rules. 

your up awfully late there newfie 

And had common sense, right?  Like not climbing over marked barriers to dangle your small child over the enclosure of a wild animal and then suing the zoo when your dumb-butt drops said child in and he/she is injured?
Oh, how I miss the concept of personal responsibility...........
Well I'm not a baby boomer but should've been. Our government (especially as of late) sticks there nose where it doesn't belong. To many people willing to sue for their stupidity and to many lawyers on tv telling these idiots that they can break in to someones home, trip and fall and get millions. Last car bump up I had someone hit me in the rear. I got out looked at our cars and the person driving got out apologizing and scared to death. He was trying to find his insurance card when I told him not to worry. It was barely a scratch and I didn't see a reason for all that. First they looked at me like I was an idiot but then they started thanking me. I told them things happen but to be very careful because a lot of people are looking for fast cash. Wish I was a judge. There'd be a lot of cases thrown out. I'd make the ones that wasted my time pay a huge fine for trying to make a quick buck.

Well now that the "OLD" folks have gone to bed we can party
bun.gif
gig.gif

morning all ! just finished reading 20 pages. It was a good read . thank you .. Wonder who Twist was talking about Danna ?

Good morning all :frow

I'm afraid I've been naughty and not caught up on all the posts :oops:

Hope all is well with everyone :fl

Didn't post much yesterday as Harry horse got choke :barnie Panic stations at first but thank goodness I didn't have to get the vet out, Phew!! Could really do with out the vet bill getting any higher! He managed to dislodge it himself after some very messy and rather distressing coughing :sick

morning York ! I dont know what choke is ? did he actually get choked on something ?
It is friday the 13th . I hadnt noticed. wonder if i should go back to bed ? LOL

Morning granny!

Yes Friday 13th today, I'm sure you will be fine :highfive: Ive made it to 2.30 in the afternoon ok! Even been in the torture chamber and made a pan of chilly and not burnt myself or set the house on fire :yesss:

Yes he had food lodged in his pipe :th Horses can't be sick so the only way is down. They can still breathe as its a different pipe to the stomach. But because it's blocked all the saliva has to come out of the mouth and nose as they can't swallow it. Very messy job indeed, but it went down in the end :bow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom