grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO    I got to thinking about all you ladies "suggesting" us roo's have out psa tested.   And I am wondering how many of you get your pap smears and mammograms done as often as you should????    That's how they discovered mom's cancer.   She never had an actual lump just a really sore area.  It turned out to be lymph cancer  she beat it once but then came back in her stomach area and not so lucky the 2nd time.   My point being she wouldn't have found it with out the tests. 

Every year since I was 19. :highfive:

SO I got to thinking about all you ladies "suggesting" us roo's have out psa tested. And I am wondering how many of you get your pap smears and mammograms done as often as you should???? That's how they discovered mom's cancer. She never had an actual lump just a really sore area. It turned out to be lymph cancer she beat it once but then came back in her stomach area and not so lucky the 2nd time. My point being she wouldn't have found it with out the tests.

Im so sorry you lost your mom like that.
hugs.gif

Pap smears are no longer needed for me. Last time I had a mammogram done they busted a cyst in there and it spread all over both my breasts. I then needed surgery to remove several of them. They will no longer do mammograms for me.

SO    I got to thinking about all you ladies "suggesting" us roo's have out psa tested.   And I am wondering how many of you get your pap smears and mammograms done as often as you should????    That's how they discovered mom's cancer.   She never had an actual lump just a really sore area.  It turned out to be lymph cancer  she beat it once but then came back in her stomach area and not so lucky the 2nd time.   My point being she wouldn't have found it with out the tests. 

I'm sorry you lost your mother to this Twist :hugs
My mother had breast cancer with a lump and had a mastectomy and all the lymph nodes removed. She made a full recovery but this certainly made me more aware and I go for every check and never miss.

SO I got to thinking about all you ladies "suggesting" us roo's have out psa tested. And I am wondering how many of you get your pap smears and mammograms done as often as you should???? That's how they discovered mom's cancer. She never had an actual lump just a really sore area. It turned out to be lymph cancer she beat it once but then came back in her stomach area and not so lucky the 2nd time. My point being she wouldn't have found it with out the tests.

there is nothing left in me to smear i had a tumor on my ovaries was the size of a large melon there was cancer on the outside of it they called borderline cancer cure was to remove it..i was very lucky it didnt go anywhere else,i agree with you everyone needs checked..

I guess they can do ultrasounds now. . it dont run in my family and I breastfed both my children til they were close to a yr. I think I am safe.
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom