grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA

2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    oh my God Star !!!! I am crying ... not funny. I know that had to of hurt very badly.

3. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Never !

4. Wishing4Wings

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA

5. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    when you are young it is a very big difference but the older you get the less it matters. i was 31 Tom was 56. I feel like I must confess, I didnt love him. I was afraid. I had just finished raising a daughter by myself and it was so very hard. I just couldnt do it again. He had good morals and a kind heart and I am sure he didnt love me either. he had just lost his wife of 30 some odd years. He didnt want to be alone any more then I did. Remember , I lived in detroit. not the best place in the world to raise a son alone. The lack of love meant nothing . I always cared for him, never strayed . You cant live with someone for 21 yrs. and not care very deeply for them. I love him now. but I was never IN love with him. Does that make me a bad person ? If it does I cant help it. I did all I knew to do. But, On that note, I would never advise someone else to do as I have done.

6. Wishing4Wings

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    I think the marriage was calculated for my sis in law as well. They loved each other a great deal, but I think companionship and commitment was/is more important. Being "in love" can fade, and if there is nothing else to hold people together, it's hard to keep a happy marriage going. Marrying for love alone is a relatively modern concept. Arranged marriages, marriage contracts and dowries are still very common in many parts of the world, across all cultures. So no, you are not bad at all. [​IMG] Just think of yourself as traditional or old fashioned. You have an arranged marriage, you just arranged it yourself!
    (I sure am glad my dad didn't get to choose my spouse! [​IMG])

1 person likes this.
  7. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    wishing, I went to pour myself some more tea (had about half a glass) and filled it with milk. hahaha I am not going to waste it.

8. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    X 2 [​IMG]

9. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    as much as I am enjoying this it sure isn't getting anything accomplished. So off I go bbl

say mare are you sure about that one production red or rir being a roo the one with the smaller comb. I sort of thought pullet. I defer to your judgment but reserve the right to question [​IMG]

10. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Enjoy your day Twist

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by