grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as you have friends and people around that love you then you cant really ask for more can you ?  age doesnt seem to be a factor in my world.  hahaa
Granny pearl is 8 years younger then I . We never really fuss at all.

Man, if you really want kids, you better get it in gear!  Ready made family sounds good.  You have a lot to offer as a role model and parent.  Too many irresponsible people in this world have so many kids, but have no business having them.  And then people who would make great parents go without.  You are working so hard to set up your life for the future, it would be good to have a family to share it with.   nag nag nag!  :)
if you can't find a ready made family twist, we'll be willing to give you our kids :lau

when you are young it is a very big difference but the older you get the less it matters. i was 31 Tom was 56.  I feel like I must confess, I didnt love him. I was afraid. I had just finished raising a daughter by myself and it was so very hard. I just couldnt do it again. He had good morals and a kind heart and I am sure he didnt love me either. he had just lost his wife of 30 some odd years.  He didnt want to be alone any more then I did.  Remember , I lived in detroit. not the best place in the world to raise a son alone.   The lack of love meant nothing . I always cared for him, never strayed  . You cant live with someone for 21 yrs. and not care very deeply for them. I love him now.  but I was never IN love with him. Does that make me a bad person ?  If it does I cant help it. I did all I knew to do.  But, On that note, I would never advise someone else to do as I have done. 
Granny you both needed companionship and you both knew that. Y'all picked each other and that's what matters. I'm sure the both of you have been true to each other and have come to love each other very much. My mom has told me that she wasn't in love with my step father to start but know they couldn't be apart. They have a great marriage.

chickens fed , found one dead. It wasnt feeling good . little frizzled thing.  I dont know the temps here but with the wind it will cut you in two. True test of the seramas I guess. I hope they make it ok. they didnt go in the run i dont think.   The coop is air tight.  didnt feel bad in there .
sorry you found one dead granny.

In no way does that make you a bad person granny. You both got what you needed out of the marriage. You've grown to love Tom as he you. You don't have to be IN love to have a good marriage. I think that's why so many marriages fail with the younger generations. Everybody thinks that their marriage should always be in the honeymoon phase & when its not they want to move on. Now there are some people that do have that kind of marriage, but more often we love our partners because there is a whole lot more to them then what is between the sheets. At the end of the day you know your partner is going to be there for you thru thick & thin.
x2 I couldn't have said it better.

As long as you have friends and people around that love you then you cant really ask for more can you ?  age doesnt seem to be a factor in my world.  hahaa
Granny pearl is 8 years younger then I . We never really fuss at all.

Man, if you really want kids, you better get it in gear!  Ready made family sounds good.  You have a lot to offer as a role model and parent.  Too many irresponsible people in this world have so many kids, but have no business having them.  And then people who would make great parents go without.  You are working so hard to set up your life for the future, it would be good to have a family to share it with.   nag nag nag!  :)
if you can't find a ready made family twist, we'll be willing to give you our kids :lau

when you are young it is a very big difference but the older you get the less it matters. i was 31 Tom was 56.  I feel like I must confess, I didnt love him. I was afraid. I had just finished raising a daughter by myself and it was so very hard. I just couldnt do it again. He had good morals and a kind heart and I am sure he didnt love me either. he had just lost his wife of 30 some odd years.  He didnt want to be alone any more then I did.  Remember , I lived in detroit. not the best place in the world to raise a son alone.   The lack of love meant nothing . I always cared for him, never strayed  . You cant live with someone for 21 yrs. and not care very deeply for them. I love him now.  but I was never IN love with him. Does that make me a bad person ?  If it does I cant help it. I did all I knew to do.  But, On that note, I would never advise someone else to do as I have done. 
Granny you both needed companionship and you both knew that. Y'all picked each other and that's what matters. I'm sure the both of you have been true to each other and have come to love each other very much. My mom has told me that she wasn't in love with my step father to start but know they couldn't be apart. They have a great marriage.

chickens fed , found one dead. It wasnt feeling good . little frizzled thing.  I dont know the temps here but with the wind it will cut you in two. True test of the seramas I guess. I hope they make it ok. they didnt go in the run i dont think.   The coop is air tight.  didnt feel bad in there .
sorry you found one dead granny.

In no way does that make you a bad person granny. You both got what you needed out of the marriage. You've grown to love Tom as he you. You don't have to be IN love to have a good marriage. I think that's why so many marriages fail with the younger generations. Everybody thinks that their marriage should always be in the honeymoon phase & when its not they want to move on. Now there are some people that do have that kind of marriage, but more often we love our partners because there is a whole lot more to them then what is between the sheets. At the end of the day you know your partner is going to be there for you thru thick & thin.
x2 I couldn't have said it better.
Loved your kids comment Red :gig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom