grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good for you.   And have you ever noticed clutter breeds and expands  one day it will take over the world. 

It will. Sad, after 23 years clutter, complacency garbage and junk put me over the edge, made me crazy. I can't even enjoy my horses. All I see is JUNK!  Hate it. Gotta go. I have a bichin 30 ft camper. All I need is some property to park it with room for doggies, 2 ponies and space for me.

Come here!

I will tell you my pack-rat ex put me over the edge one night. He saved the sliding glass doors that we took out of the house that we replaced with new french doors and they were stashed in the garage with all his other crap for years. Eight track players, etc. You know. I tripped over them and cut myself. I blew up! He wasn't worried about the gash I had on my arm. He was worried about the sliding glass doors! I lost it totally! Used sliding glass doors! Me with a gash on my arm. He only cared about those used doors. I took a sledge hammer to those doors and smashed them to pieces! I also took a hacksaw to the frames so he couldn't replace the glass in them, because he would have saved the used doors for that also. That's when I knew he didn't care one bit about me. He only cared for his treasures. He ran in the garage to see what I had done and was pizzed. Not one look at my arm and the blood. I carry the scar on my arm to this day. Both externally and internally.
So sorry Tippy, classic signs of a hoarder. They can't separate themselves from their stuff. It was good that you moved on & hopefully someday that wound will heal internally :hugs

My daughter that lives in the apartment behind my house can drive me over the edge in 2 seconds. Her life is pure chaos. I don't even have to be home to know that she's been in the house. It is impossible for her to close a cupboard door or drawer. If its a fruit tag its stuck to the counter instead of being put in the trash. Wherever she drinks a pop, that is where the can stays. I could go on

:he :he  I would rehome or cull.
Ha ha, she will be 29 in Feb. and staying close to home is allowing her to get her student loans paid off. She is hoping to purchase her own home this next year. When its hers she can do whatever she wants :lau

Granny here's my dog of the day. This one I borrowed from someone on FB

Picture loaded- yes! So will try my cross stitch project. Nope on the needle point picture, must be something wrong with the picture.

Granny, It was really diferent. Living in Ohio, you have to drive a long time to get a view like that. There, you can see that within walking distance. Not only that, the laws are very different. Drivers can only drive 5-6 days out of the week, and the cars, diver side is on the left. But the reason is they wanted to do everything different than they do in England.

Chicken lady, I REALLY enjoyed myself. I loved learning about the history of Ireland and the food wasn't too bad either. Here, everytime I go into a restraunt, I have to turn into Gordan Ramsey.
gig.gif

so an actual chicken question (go figure) why isn't there a brown egg layer as efficient as a leghorn ?? That isn't a hybrid

I have no clue about that. I had SFH's that laid a creamy brownish colored egg and they were quite proficient .

large eggs or bigger?? 

Large to extra large. A really pretty colored egg.
I love my SFH, girls are still growing so no eggs yet from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom