grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also happy to say that what I thought could be bumble foot was nothing. I got everything ready put his feet e salt, raised his foot to look at it and it was perfect. I guess it was just the way he holds it that makes it look swollen on the pad of his feet. I do worry a lot about them .

still GREAT NEWS>

OCD. My brother threw my other brother through the wall for not cleaning his half of their room. As an adult, after trash day, he grabbed the trash cans before they bounced twice & immediately washed them.

My Uncle used to walk in and walk around making a circuit of the house checking for dust before he spoke to my mom. His house was spotless. I have one son like that. Grrr.

barnie.gif
Your killing me
lau.gif
wink.png
then my mission here is complete (throws cape over shoulder) come faithfull sidekick others are in need of my special powers.

OCD. My brother threw my other brother through the wall for not cleaning his half of their room. As an adult, after trash day, he grabbed the trash cans before they bounced twice & immediately washed them.

My Uncle used to walk in and walk around making a circuit of the house checking for dust before he spoke to my mom. His house was spotless. I have one son like that. Grrr.

OH My I am not nearly that bad off. Thank God.

no thats not ok. she would more then likely forget them and peck the after a couple days.  If you take them (I do) you will keep them.
I was talking about after she hatches them wait two days and bring her and the chicks in long enough for me to clean her and then put her right back with them. It been cool here the last few days. If not how can I clean her butt good without soap and water.?

I was talking about after she hatches them wait two days and bring her and the chicks in long enough for me to clean her and then put her right back with them. It been cool here the last few days. If not how can I clean her butt good without soap and water.?

that should work Red . blow dry her so the babies dont get a chill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom