grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just going to ask where the roo's went to, but the talk of naked chickens brought you crawling back
lau.gif

I could scare them off again if you'd like - was watching a vet show today where they were doing semen collection on bulls, if you roos are unfamiliar with that process the details will send you running for the hills.

Granny, my CRS is bothering me too. When did you lose 40 eggs to a poor hatch, I must have missed that over the summer or something.

last hatch. I got 3 babies out of 40something. they just got moved to the bantam coop. One is a swedish/rir cross. crested.
That is horrible, I had one hatch last winter that I had over 40 something eggs not hatch. They were shipped eggs to boot. Frustrating as h*ll.

Granny I have a big ole SFH x Buckeye/barred rock crested boy. He is ginormous, thankfully he isn't mean.

Last edited:
i have to go .i had company all day and i am very tired nite everyone
Sleep well danna

I could scare them off again if you'd like - was watching a vet show today where they were doing semen collection on bulls, if you roos are unfamiliar with that process the details will send you running for the hills.
Mare doesn't this involve some kinda needle or tube poked in a place that it should never be poked.?

That sucks I know. but i opened these guys . I did a dry method adding water only for the hatch. thats when they all died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom